Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank You Supporters

Dear Supporters,

I would like to thank all of you for contirbuting to help me fundraise all the money needed for this summer. As of yesterday, God provided all of the money needed for my summer here in South Africa. On the records, it showed that I needed $890 more to reach the full $3850. I got an email yesterday from the church telling me that they sent a check for $899.75. Praise God for his faithfulness! I want to thank you all for your continued prayers and for all of your support! I love you all and I treasure everything that you have done for me. May God truly bless each of you for what you have done to support God's work in my life here in South Africa.

Much love from South Africa,

Hannah Ruth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God is so good isn't He!! I also found out about your blog through the church. It was amazing reading about your experiences. God is doing amazing things through you guys down there. Thank you for keeping us posted with what is going on down there.