Thursday, June 26, 2008

Feeling Sick

On Wednesday, I was not able to eat a lot because I just felt really sick to my stomach. The morning when I tried walking, I felt really dizzy and I felt disoriented for a few seconds, and I nearly fell over but one of my teammates was there to catch my fall. I went to the doctor that day
and they said that the lining in my stomach could be inflamed, whatever that means, and that I was dizzy because of low blood pressure which was probably just because my blood wasn't circulating
very well since I was sick. The doctor was very nice. They gave me medicine to take which didn't really help, and I had to skip out on 2 days of ministry. Fortunately, on Friday, I was feeling a little better and was able to go out on ministry to a hospital in Qwaqwa.

No comments: